I had to come up with more than one pork chops recipe because Superman seems to have a slight crush on them. If there’s ever a sale on pork loin, he can’t resist. He proudly walks in the house with arms overloaded with freshly-sliced pork chops to place into the freezer. Bless! As a result, here’s another simple pork chop recipe that you’ll love me to pieces for …..
I’m cheating a little when I say that there are only 3 ingredients to add to the pork chops. There’s melted butter, grated Parmesan cheese, and spices. I’m counting spices as one ingredient because this is where you can mix it up a little. I used garlic powder, pepper, and a little salt. Feel free to experiment with your favorite spices as you please.
Easy Pork Chops Recipe
The ingredients and instructions for a printable recipe card are below but here’s the basic idea ->>>
After preheating the oven, you will dip pork chops into melted butter and then Parmesan cheese plus spices; place in the oven. If you have a few extra minutes to soak the chops in the butter, that’s a bonus. You’ll crank up the heat to add a little crispiness and brown around the edges the last five minutes. I don’t do soggy!
Here’s your printable Easy Pork Chops Recipe Card:
- Pork Chops ( I use 4-7 at a time)
- 3 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Various Spices (salt, pepper, garlic powder)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter and keep warm in large bowl.
- Combine Parmesan and spices in a large bowl.
- Dip pork chops into butter mixture and then into bowl containing the Parmesan & spice mixture and coat thoroughly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chops.
- Remove dish carefully and pour off excess juices (you can leave a little).
- Cook on 400 degrees for 5 minutes til golden brown.
Let me know how your pork chops recipe turns out, my friend.
—>Make sure that you are subscribed so that you won’t miss all of the WifeLife encouragement in family travel, beauty, and WifeHood (you’ll also automatically receive a freebie). Follow along daily with The How-to Guru Facebook page and/or Instagram. <—
31 days Series: