This post may contain compensated links. Refer to my disclaimer for more info.
Neutrogena Cleanser Wipes Review
I was skeptical about these little babies but I have been forever spoiled by Neutrogena Cleanser wipes to conveniently wash away the makeup and grime, and you will be too, my friend.
Yep, it’s the reason you may or may not have seen me chatting and hashtagging about the #wipeforwater campaign. Let me explain:
I was accepted into the Influenster program and I’m an Influencer that gets the privilege of testing and reviewing all kinds of top notch products.
As a matter of fact, I made a video of my first Influenster Voxbox “unboxing” and then my candid thoughts about the Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes in detail so listen up, Chicka:
11 Reasons Why You Need These Neutrogena Cleanser Wipes – Pronto
- They save water
- Allergy tested
- Alcohol free
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Very gentle and non-burning to eyes
- They are fast since water isn’t needed
- There is absolutely no residue after cleansing
- They cleanse all your makeup completely including stubborn mascara
- They are super easy to pull out of the pack – wipe, wipe – and you’re done
- Fragrance is listed as an ingredient, but I only smell “freshness”
- I researched the toxicity of ingredients and couldn’t find anything harmful
Yep, I’m smitten.
Watch. Educate yourself. Take the challenge. I did.
Can’t view? Watch WipeforWater
Tell me what you think about Neutrogena Cleanser #WipeforWater in the comments.
More helpful hacks like this one: