I had to come up with more than one pork chops recipe because Superman seems to have a slight crush on them. If there’s ever a sale on pork loin, he can’t resist. He proudly walks in the house with arms overloaded with freshly-sliced pork chops to place into the freezer. Bless! As a result, here’s another simple pork chop recipe that you’ll love me to pieces for, my friend.
I kept hearing about a Parmesan-crusted pork chop recipe all around the web. I experimented to keep the flavor and lose the extra carbs that the traditional recipes have with breadcrumbs. Score one for the Guru!
Easy Pork Chops Recipe
The ingredients and instructions for a printable recipe card are below but here’s the basic idea ->>>
After preheating the oven, you will dip pork chops into melted butter and then Parmesan cheese plus spices; place in the oven. If you have a few extra minutes to soak the chops in the butter, that’s a bonus. You’ll crank up the heat to add a little crispiness and brown around the edges the last five minutes. I don’t do soggy!
Here’s your printable Easy Pork Chops Recipe Card:
- Pork Chops ( I use 4-7 at a time)
- 3 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Various Spices (salt, pepper, garlic powder)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter and keep warm in large bowl.
- Combine Parmesan and spices in a large bowl.
- Dip pork chops into butter mixture and then into bowl containing the Parmesan & spice mixture and coat thoroughly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chops.
- Remove dish carefully and pour off excess juices (you can leave a little).
- Cook on 400 degrees for 5 minutes til golden brown.
Granted, the images here can’t express how delicious and juicy these pork chops are. They aren’t the most photogenic either so you’ll have to trust me!
Let me know how your pork chops recipe turns out, my friend.
31 days Series: