I hate to receive spam. Don’t you?
When I sign up for something online, I expect to get exactly what I was promised. Don’t you?
Sooo, my promise is to not send you irrelevant emails.
What you can expect to receive as an email subscriber
An email from me will be filled with wife encouragement and tips to make your life easier. Getting an email from me will update you on what’s new on the blog, social media, and my YouTube channel. I’ll also include offers that I think are FABULOUS that you would want to know about!
Special offers from my sponsors
You might also receive special offers that I have hand-picked from companies I trust. These are paid placements to help me pay the bills but I keep tight control on what passes through to my email subscribers because you are valuable to me.
Goodies for subscribers
As a reward to the faithful followers of The How-to Guru, I offer subscriber-only free printables and ebooks. As a subscriber, you can access the Secret Library of Wifey Printables any time with the password you receive in every newsletter.
What I will NEVER do
You have my promise that I will NEVER…
- sell your email address to anyone, no matter how much money they offer me or how important I think they are.
- send you an offer that is a scam.
- fill your inbox with irrelevant junk mail.
Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Thank you, friend, for being here! 😉