First time on The How-to Guru?
This travel blog was created for wives/moms wanting to plan the best family-friendly or romantic trips to Georgia, Florida, and the Carolinas. When I discovered how tough it was to get REAL details online, I created it myself… woman-to-woman “how-to” tips and secrets that you won’t find on resort, restaurant, or attraction sites (or anywhere else)! The wonderful things to do in the south with the hubs, kids, or girlfriends in tow – and travel reviews of where not to go. Here you’ll find answers to your questions, like:
- how far is the airport from our destination?
- what will I need to pack?
- if I arrive by plane, do I need a car or is it a walkable city?
- does the potential resort offer on-site restaurants?
- is the neighborhood safe where our potential VRBO vacation rental is located?
- what activities are close to our potential hotel?
- how crowded is the beach or tourist area?
- is the potential luxury resort all-inclusive?
- What’s best for my destination – hotel, condo, or VRBO?
- Does the hotel rent bicycles, golf carts, beach chairs, etc…
The mission is simply to make sure you create AMAZING, stress-free vacations by getting the most for your money while experiencing all the “must-sees” with the time you have for the best vacation possible.
Let’s talk about my friend, Brina…
She’s a wife and mom that loves to visit new places but feels like most trips with kids are too exhausting and expensive for the hassle.
Vacations are frustrating to her because:
#1 She thinks travel planning is a pain (too time-consuming and stressful)
#2 She’s often spent too much $$$, rushed around destinations, & missed “must-see” spots.
#3 The fam has had meltdowns because of poorly-planned itineraries, meals, breaks, etc.
#4 She typically returns home exhausted, facing chaos & laundry.
Can you relate?
The How-to Guru helps you
Save Time + Lose Stress + Bond with your Family
You too can be a travel planning Super Hero!
Click HERE to be a travel-planning superhero (AND get a free Charleston SC printable)!
Are YOU looking for….
- Step-by-step information on how to plan your trip to every Coastal Georgia county? Click here and read this article now.
- A detailed Jekyll Island Mini Guide to its hidden adventures? Download it by clicking here.
- Florida Keys travel inspiration? Read about one of our favorite places.
- Information about Walt Disney World family vacations? Read our itinerary ideas for youngers, olders, and a free Disney packing list printable.
- Our top picks of East Coast beaches? Read the top picks here.
- The best islands to visit for secluded family vacations? See them here.
- Thanksgiving travel tips? Find them here.
- Best Spring Break destinations in the south?
- Popular destinations like Savannah and Charleston?
- Hunting fall leaves? Here are the best places to travel in October!
As a bonus, there are many “how-to” home hacks on this site as well for a lovely haven to return to after your trips.
Be part of our community!
We look forward to hearing about your fabulous, family-friendly vacations in the south! Reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if I can answer any questions for you!