This post may contain compensated links. Refer to my disclaimer for more info.
My Low Carb Crockpot Italian Meatballs recipe is one of those gems for days when you need a hearty meal but no time to stand over the stove. I love it when yummy comfort foods are put on the table fast. Especially when they are are a wholesome and low carb solution. Hang onto your socks honey, because this crockpot Italian meatballs recipe is easy and full o’ flavor to please even the pickiest families.
Crockpot Italian Meatballs
This is almost too simple to even call a recipe. You’ll find a printable recipe card below but I’ll share the basic process for these super easy crockpot Italian meatballs.
In a large bowl, combine 1/2 Cup of Italian dressing and one egg. Mix well and form 1-inch balls. Place on a lightly-oiled cookie sheet and place in oven on (low) broil for 5 minutes. Flip the meatballs over and broil for another 5 minutes. Toss into a hot crockpot, set on low, and cook for at about three hours (or until you need them). Add the second measurement of Italian dressing to flavor until ready to eat.
You can brown these low carb meatballs in the oven quickly and then toss them in the crockpot before running out of the door for the day.
- Guilt-free Chocolate Chip Muffins You’ll Swear Aren’t Healthy
- 6 Addictive Real Food Snacks For Kids AND Adults
- Prepare Oatmeal for Breakfast
3 CROCKPOT ITALIAN MEATBALLS INGREDIENTS
1 to 1 1/2 pound ground meat
1/2 Cup Italian dressing
1/4 Cup Italian dressing
Here’s your printable recipe card:
- 1 to 1/2 pounds ground meat
- 1/2 Cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 Cup Italian dressing
- 1 egg
- Combine dressing and egg in a bowl.
- Add to raw ground meat and mix.
- Mix well and form 1-inch balls.
- Place on an oiled cookie sheet and place in oven on (low) broil for 5 minutes.
- Flip the meatballs over and broil for another 5 minutes.
- Toss into a hot crockpot.
- Turn crockpot down to low and cook for 2-3 hours.
- Add 1/4 cup more Italian dressing and turn on low if possible.
- Set them and forget them until needed.
- Eat as an appetizer in sauce or over rice or pasta.
I hope you and yours enjoy this simple crockpot Italian meatballs recipe! Serve these as an appetizer in your favorite sauce or over rice or pasta. You can even get crazy and make a little gravy to pour over them. YUM!
Do you have your own crockpot Italian meatballs recipe? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!
PIN ME FOR LATER!