This post may contain compensated links. Refer to my disclaimer for more info.
I love preparing my home for this fall season, but I don’t care for the typical gory or scary Halloween decorations. It’s just my personal conviction. But Guess what?! I’ve found several adorable DIY Halloween decorations that classy, cute, and oh SO easy! Remember, I’m the one that shared DIY fall decorations last year because – the crafting struggle is real! Let’s get on with these fun options to create with our people, shall we?!
Yep, 15 different Do it yourself Halloween decorations that I’ve gathered in one spot just for you and me. I purposefully searched for these gems of different materials so that many of them could be found in our homes without buying a thing! Now we can kill two birds with one stone: make memories with our people AND create lots of easy and cute Halloween decor to fill our homes (for cheap!).
15 DIY Halloween decorations
It’s that time! Let’s get busy.
1. Halloween Mason Jar Lantern – Penny Pinchin’ Mom
2. Easy Halloween Wreath – Growing Up Gabel
3. Simple Spooky Town – The Girl Creative
4. Burlap Candy Corn – See Vanessa Craft
5. Halloween Rocks – Sunny Day Family
6. Glow-in-the-dark Giant Spider – Kids Craft Room
7. Ombre Cats – Craft Create Cook
8. Wood Pumpkin Jack O’ Lanterns – Scrappy Geek
9. Mummy Halloween Decoration – The Jenny Evolution
10. Friendly Ghost Crafts – Crafts ‘ Coffee
11. Milk Jug Ghosts – I Save A to Z
12. Dollar Store Halloween Decorations – The Typical Mom
13. Black and White Halloween Decor – Persia Lou
14. Ghost Yard Decoration – Seeing Dandy
15. Candy Corn Candle Holders – The Jenny Evolution
Who says DIY Halloween decorations have to be time-consuming and intimidating?! We’ll pretend that these decor choices were tough to make us feel accomplished. Kay?
Which of these DIY Halloween decorations are your favorites?