I’m sharing how to clean laminate floors like a boss today, and I’m shedding light on my secret weapon that’s been giving me sparkling, spring-fresh floors. The best part? It has handled all the hard surface floors in my home like a champ, in a jiffy, with its quick drying, residue-free solution. What is it? Keep reading, friend! This post is sponsored by Bona but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
How to Clean Laminate Floors
Even though I’ve been in spring cleaning mode, I’ve been worried about taking care of our beloved living room laminate that Superman so meticulously installed right by himself. Then there’s the luxury vinyl in the kitchen has been looking old and dull for a while now.
No more, my friend!
My kitchen floors look so shiny and the newer living room laminate is beautiful because….. my premium spray mop & cleaner is specially designed to remove dust, dirt, and grime – but without residue or slickness. It also carries the GREENGUARD GOLD certification so I can feel safe using it around the family and pets. I’ve been dying to tell you all about it because I’m definitely in love! WooHoo!
- clear the floors of any clutter and small decorations.
- quickly sweep up any loose dirt, dog hair, or dust bunnies.
- it’s time to mop!
- Throw your dirty cleaning pad in the washing machine when you are done.
I'm tickled that I've found a secret weapon for quick & easy spring cleaning my laminate and luxury vinyl floors!Click To Tweet
Benefits of Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Cleaner
Here are my favorite attributes of my new b.f.f. mop. Is it strange that I’m thinking of giving him a name?!
• A quick solution with no residue (this is my FAVORITE benefit!)
• It’s so easy to assemble & store (no brainer for me!)
• There is no mixing (it’s ready to go!)
• Designed specifically to be safe for use on hard surfaces (my peace of mind!)
• Effectively cleans dirt buildup on floors (mine needed this!)
• Safe for my loved ones in the house (GREENGUARD GOLD certification)
• 100 years of professional heritage (peace of mind!)
• I’m not wasting money because I reuse the cleaning pad
I know I could stand to give my hard surface floors more love on a weekly basis and now I don’t mind at all. I’m just glad that I finally know how to do that quickly and easily, and caring for our floors with Bona shows how much we love them!
Now that you know how to clean laminate floors with this easy system, are you ready to get started?! Let me know in the comments!
PIN ME FOR LATER!