This post may contain compensated links. Refer to my disclaimer for more info.
I’m sharing how to clean laminate floors like a boss today by shedding light on my secret weapon that’s been giving me sparkling, spring-fresh floors and all the feels. The best part? It has handled all the hard surface floors in my home like a champ, in a jiffy, with its quick drying, residue-free solution. If you’re like me, you want to spring clean as quickly as possible with all the cleaning hacks. I can’t wait to share this new favorite with you. What is it? Keep reading, friend! This post is sponsored by Bona but as always, the content and my southern opinion expressed are my own.
HOW TO CLEAN LAMINATE FLOORS
Even though I’ve been in spring cleaning tips mode, I’ve been worried about taking care of our beloved living room laminate that Superman so meticulously installed right by himself. Then there’s the luxury vinyl in the kitchen has been looking old and dull for a while now.
No more, my friend!
My kitchen floors look so shiny and the newer living room laminate is beautiful because….. my premium spray mop & cleaner is specially designed to remove dust, dirt, and grime – but without residue or slickness. It also carries the GREENGUARD GOLD certification so I can feel safe using it around the family and pets. I’ve been dying to tell you all about it because I’m definitely in love! WooHoo!
- clear the floors of any clutter and small decorations.
- quickly sweep up any loose dirt, dog hair, or dust bunnies.
- it’s time to mop!
- Throw your dirty cleaning pad in the washing machine when you are done.
[clickToTweet tweet=”I’m tickled that I’ve found a secret weapon for quick & easy spring cleaning my laminate and luxury vinyl floors! #ad @bonabuzz #cleaninghacks #thehowtoguru #floorcleaner #howto https://ooh.li/5a6fbb1 ” quote=”I’m tickled that I’ve found a secret weapon for quick & easy spring cleaning my laminate and luxury vinyl floors!”]
BENEFITS OF BONA STONE, TILE & LAMINATE CLEANER
Here are my favorite attributes of my new b.f.f. mop. Is it strange that I’m thinking of giving him a name?!
• A quick solution with no residue (this is my FAVORITE benefit!)
• It’s so easy to assemble & store (no brainer for me!)
• There is no mixing (it’s ready to go!)
• Designed specifically to be safe for use on hard surfaces (my peace of mind!)
• Effectively cleans dirt buildup on floors (mine needed this!)
• Safe for my loved ones in the house (GREENGUARD GOLD certification)
• 100 years of professional heritage (peace of mind!)
• I’m not wasting money because I reuse the cleaning pad
I know I could stand to give my hard surface floors more love on a weekly basis and now I don’t mind at all. I’m just glad that I finally know how to do that quickly and easily, and caring for our floors with Bona shows how much we love them!
HOW TO CLEAN LAMINATE FLOORS Q&A
Naturally many people have questions when it comes to cleaning their laminate floors or other hard surfaces. These are the most frequent questions and my opinion in answer form:
What is the best way to clean laminate flooring?
We all know that an excess of water and liquids are not good for laminate or any other wood flooring. Making sure that laminate floors are cleaned with the right amount of water is crucial. Again, Bona to the rescue. The mop sprays out the smallest amount at a time to leave a streak-free clean floor without damage.
How do you clean laminate floors without damaging them?
As mentioned in the last answer, the worst thing you can do to clean a laminate floor is to use a wet mop or hot steam mop. Carefully using the bona mop will help you gage the liquid added to the floor and quickly remove it so that no damage occurs.
you may also like
- How To Keep House Clean Daily Without It Taking Over Your Life
- Best Way To Clean Blinds Fast + Easy + Without Taking Them Down
- How To Dust To Keep Pollen And Dust Out Of The House (allergies!)