Don’t you love it when a meal comes together with lots of flavors, protein, and veggies? Normally, those types of dishes take forever to get on the table. Not this time, friend! This beef stir fry recipe is a wonderful go-to dish that sticks to your ribs, uses one skillet, and can be ready in 10! WHA? Yep, you’ll love this simple meal that requires no brain power but will thrill your taste buds.
Beef Stir Fry Recipe
You’ll find a printable recipe card and fun video below, but basically, here’s the process. Add your thawed and seasoned beef tips to an oiled skillet. While your meat is warming up, throw stir fry veggies in the microwave. I ADORE the steamable bags you can microwave for 5 minutes or so right in the bag. If you don’t have ‘steam in the bag’ veggies, place frozen veggies in a bowl with a tiny bit of water and microwave per directions. When the veggies are done, the meat should be finished browning. Place seasoned veggies into the skillet and toss around with meat and your choice of soy sauce. We have used Liquid Aminos for years, but have recently started using Coconut Aminos instead [there is no coconut flavor – just a soy sauce flavor]. You are done.
Beef Stir Fry Recipe Ingredients
- olive oil
- beef tips
- frozen, stir fry vegetables
- garlic powder
- soy sauce or liquid aminos
Beef Stir Fry Recipe Card
Here’s your printable recipe card for the best beef stir fry recipe in 10 minutes:
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Large package beef tips
- 1 Large bag frozen, stir fry vegetables
- Dashes of garlic powder, pepper, & salt to taste
- 1-2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce or Liquid Aminos
- Add seasoned beef tips to an oiled skillet
- While your meat is warming up, cook stir fry veggies in the microwave
- Use 'steam in the bag' frozen veggies or place frozen veggies in a bowl with a tiny bit of water and microwave per directions
- When the veggies are done, the meat should be finished browning
- Place seasoned veggies into the skillet and toss around with meat and soy sauce.
Of course, you can serve this alone, or over leftover rice, quinoa, or pasta of your choice. Enjoy the video I made just for you…
Let me hear from you: Will YOU be trying this beef stir fry recipe this week? Let me know in the comments!
You can keep it going with these other ideas.
- 31 Days of Delicious Easy Recipes For Busy Wives – ROUNDUP!
- Low Carb Cheeseburger Pie
- Fabulous chicken quesadilla recipe in 10 minutes
- Safe & cool movies for families to watch together
- How to prepare our hearts and home
- Food, beauty, pool time at the Westin Jekyll Island