This post may contain compensated links. Refer to my disclaimer for more info.
In a recent poll within my newsletter, most of you said that cooking was your greatest struggle. Shopping, meal planning, and cooking are tough jobs to keep up with once hectic days start up again. I hear ya. Give me 31 days and I’ll give you some fresh, delicious easy recipes every day of August! Let’s get started, shall we?!
Let’s kick Day 1 off with speedy breakfast or snack ideas that can be eaten at home or thrown in a lunchbox with ease (for adults and kids). There are many delicious easy recipes below, so there should be a little something for everyone: no bake, some nutty, some nut-free, some chocolate, etc.
I’ve rounded up ten scrumptious choices that require minimal effort and time – I’m predicting that they will be helpful lifesavers for incredible protein.
- Cranberry Almond Energy Bites from The Creative Bite
- Banana Chocolate Energy Bites from My Whole Food Life
- No-Bake Chocolate Energy Bites from A Cultivated Nest
- Cherry Cheesecake Energy Bites from Amanda’s Cookies
- Nutella Chia Energy Bites from Baking-Ginger
- No Bake Oatmeal Energy Bars from The How-to Guru
- One-Bowl Lunchbox Energy Bites (Nut-Free) from Real Food Whole Life
- Nutty Oatmeal Cranberry Energy Bites from Tasty Thin
- Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins from Superman Cooks
- No-Bake 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites from The Wholesome Dish
Make sure that you are subscribed so that you won’t miss Day 2 and 3 and 4 (and so on) of these quick and cheap meals this month (you’ll also automatically receive a short, helpful read about less chaos and more Jesus when you confirm your subscription!). You can also follow along with The How-to Guru Facebook page or Instagram.
Are you excited like I am about 30 more Days of Delicious Easy Recipes?
More you may enjoy: