My gluten free pumpkin cupcakes recipe began as a kitchen experiment for the season. My (VERY PICKY) family went so crazy over these sweet, light, and fluffy pumpkin spice cupcakes that I don’t have to add icing to them. They’re just that good and they disappear fast – true story! Yep, you’ll want to check out this super easy recipe with normal ingredients that results in moist and delicious gluten free pumpkin cupcakes (shhh – that no one will ever know are gluten free and dairy free too)!
Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Cupcakes
That’s the way our easy, delicious recipes roll around here these days – without gluten or dairy, but trust me, no one will taste the difference! This recipe is so easy because you start with a cake mix, and a couple normal ingredients, and poof, you’ve got incredibly tasty cupcakes that would even be perfect for cozy fall mornings with a cup o’ joe.
GLUTEN FREE PUMPKIN CUPCAKES INGREDIENTS
1 (15 oz) Great Value Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix (gluten, dairy, and soy free)
6 Tbsp. butter, soft (I use Smart Balance dairy free butter)
3 eggs (room temperature, if possible)
3/4 cup milk (I used Silk Almond Milk)
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1 heaping Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
3 Tbsp. maple syrup
GLUTEN FREE PUMPKIN CUPCAKES INSTRUCTIONS
There’s a printable recipe card below, but here’s the basic idea –>
After following instructions on the back of this specific gluten free cake mix, add pumpkin, syrup, and pumpkin pie spice, mix and pour into cupcake tins. Bake for about 25 minutes and you are done.
Here’s your printable recipe card for my gluten free pumpkin cupcakes:
- 1 (15 oz) Great Value Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix (gluten, dairy, and soy free)
- 6 Tbsp. butter, soft (I use Smart Balance dairy free butter)
- 3 eggs (room temperature, if possible)
- ¾ cup milk (I used Silk Almond Milk)
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 heaping Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Follow directions on the back of Gluten Free cake mix
- Add canned pumpkin.
- Add maple syrup.
- Add Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Stir well until there aren't any lumps.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Do not overcook.
- *optional - frost with your favorite icing.
- Our cupcakes never last long enough to get icing! 😉
Since this recipe turned out so moist and tasty, I plan to test out more gluten free, dairy free pumpkin recipes this season – and I’ll tell you all about it when I do! Just so you know, these gluten free pumpkin spice cupcakes are addictive – proceed with caution!
- CHEESEBURGER PIE: LOW CARB + EASY + YUMMY
- HOW TO MAKE EASY OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES FOR BREAKFAST!!!
- HOW TO PREPARE OUR HEARTS AND HOME NOW FOR A FABULOUS NEW SEASON
I hope you trust me on this one, these babies are amazing! You might better plan to make two batches because the first one will be gone in a jiffy!